Monday, August 15, 2011

FIRST!



We will start off here, at the beginning.
Hi, If you didn't know already my name is Ariel Elizabeth.

LIVELOVELIFE

I'm currently a student in love with fashion however I am only studying art as of this moment. Future plans include marketing. I'm creating this blog just because I can and my friend Samantha has inspired me to create my own blog. (Previously I have made one for my poetry [http://arielelizabethspoetry.blogspot.com/] Follow me there as well. <--) I'm creating this as a way to not use Facebook and to share more things with people that care more. Or, for people who are just bored. I will not be focusing on just ONE subject. I myself am rather multifarious and therefor, my life tends to be too.
Follow. :]
<3

Multifarious
adjective
1.having many different parts, elements, forms, etc.
2.numerous and varied; greatly diverse or manifold: multifarious activities. 

Some things about me.

Favorite Colors: Turquoises, pinks, black&white(eveniftheyrenottechnicallycolorsD<)
Age: 20
Passions: Art, painting, photography, fashion, boyfriend, cats, pokemon, digimon, sims, ect, ect.
Status: Happily Taken. :] A year in September, I'm impressed.
Favorite Animal: Kitties! ALL kinds. :D



1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo! YES!
    So excited to follow you =3 Would you be interested in doing a guest post on my blog? It'll gain you an audience and it'll ask some get-to-know-you questions :]
    I did one on a friend of mine. Check it out here: http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/2011/08/featured-guest-post-meg.html

    interested?<3

    ReplyDelete