Thursday, August 25, 2011

Aug. 25th


Topic of Today:
Astrology


Growing up I have always believed in Astrology. Mostly just because my mother did and the books we had always seemed to be so right on. I never grew up religious or anything and I don't really believe in god (That's a whole other blog) but yet I believe in something that people predict just by looking at the stars. Totally unbelievable to some people. But I think it's a study like psychology that you can do just but watching the people born in those times and what not. Not all of it is just unreal. really. My favorite author is Gary Goldschneider and Joost Elffers.
They write books together. They have a series of books. A few is "The Secret Language of Relationships", "The Secret Language or Birthdays", And "The Secret Language of Destiny". They're all good books. I've read those three but there are a few more too. The one I own personally is the Relationships ones because I find it really useful. (The books are like $30 or so a piece).
I like this one because it tells you about what different things mean at the beginning, it tells you about the different cycles and all the basic things, then it goes on to tell you about each sign and then at the back they have charts that you can look up anyone's relationship with anyone just by their birthdays. I've usually found those to be pretty darn true too.

Cancer 1
The week of the Empath
June 25-July 2nd.

I'm not going to list everything that'd be ridiculous. But there are things in here that are just so true. (well all of it but some is just scary.)
Sometimes I wish people read other peoples Zodiacs more often. So they can learn about others and not only themselves. I do. :]

-Cancer 1's are hard to figure out. Emotionally complex, they combine sharply contrasting qualities in their psychological makeup. They may give an entirely different impression than in another, according to their mood. A Cancer 1 may strike one person as outgoing, another as retiring, one as positive and expansive, another as negative and depressive, still others as easygoing, others as difficult. Only those who live with cancer 1's day in and day out are fully able to appreciate their depth and diversity.

-Part of the reason for the variety of their emotional palette is their sensitivity. Empathic, cancer 1's quickly pick up on the feelings of others- so much so that they may mistake such feelings for their own.

Ect. Ect. But reading this the first time I was like, DAMN that explains some shit.
Cause I always get these emotions that I don't understand why I had them. Also it's common for me to be depressed and honestly I usually am but since I've been with chris it's been awhile since it's really been bad. :}
We both have our problems but together we're working on them. <3 And using that to lead on. :D

June 25th- July 2nd(Week of the Empath) And February 23rd-March 2nd (Week of the Spirit)
"The Long Haul"


Ruled by the earth, this relationship brings solid and well-established values to bear. It's foundation is not flimsy or temporary-these two have the long haul in mind. Although their combination is governed by earth, both cancer 1 and pisces 1 are ruled by water; a trine relationship between water signs like theirs is classically one of the easiest and most compatible: their relationship promotes groundness, pragmatism, responsibility and maturity, eschewing the kind of flakiness that both partners might be accused of individually. A kind of tenacity inherent here will help them over any bumps in the road.
The natural flow between cancer 1's and Pisces 1's promotes relaxed attitudes in love affairs. These two are also grounded here in a sensuous appreciation of food, sex and comfortable surroundings. Marriages are encouraged as a further step in a life commitment to each other, as is having children. Financial security is essential to the well-being of all concerned.
Ect.

Also tells you
Strengths: Reliable, secure, spiritual.
Weakness: Resentful, over demanding, heavy.

It's funny because reading this when we first started hanging around and be interested in each other it scared me to read this because I was afraid of being in a long relationship getting out and being in one again right after. I told him I was afraid because of what it said. He told me I was silly and to not worry about it.
But, not that I'm with him I can see what it was saying. I'm happy where I am. :]

Anyways, if you're interested let me know. I can even message you what yours says if you want. <3 Baby is gone again. I miss him. I'm scared that he's gone all the time because I'm getting used to him not being around. I'm afraid maybe things will fade. I hope not. :{ Oh no I hope not.





No comments:

Post a Comment