Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Late Day 2




Day 02

The meaning behind your Blogger name


Well, I love the word Multifarious. I found it when I was a little scene kid trying to find ways to describe myself to people. I've always been someone that is on both sides. I'm outgoing and Shy, Adventurous and Cautious and I always wondered what Is a word that I could use? I did some Dictionary.com research.
adjective
1.
having many different parts, elements, forms, etc.
2.
numerous and varied; greatly diverse or manifold: multifarious activities.


I decided that was the perfect way to describe me. Also the blog is about me, and my life. Nothing In particular. So Varied + My life. And that's how I came to have my blog name.



Nothing else to really say about me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment