Thursday, October 20, 2011

Oh, Hi there.





Well, Hello blogger, Long time no blog. For real.
Man, it's been awhile since I've had the time to sit down and not know what to do with myself on the internet. I've been so busy with school, packing to move, moving and unpacking and waiting for my cable and internet to be set up that I just simply Haven't Had the time to get on blogger.

What Have I Been Up To? Well, I pretty much summed it up above. :p I've been moving! We're in our new place, still got some random stuff left over at the old place that we need to be taking care of and get up here! I'm glad that we're at this new place. It's SO much bigger than our old place. Our old place was a two bed one bath and it was a small one level kinda cramped for all of our stuff. Now we have so much room I don't know what to do with it! (Besides the closet space, got all of that filled. ;P) We've got Three Bedrooms, Two Bath, a Kitchen, Den, Dining Room, Living Room, and Laundry room! My goodness. It kinda feels like Home. I think it'll feel more at home once everything is arranged and my art is up on the walls! (one of the things still at the old place is all my art work :[)
Anyways, Boyfriend Back. Gonna Go Spend some time. :3 Love him.
Night.
Oh, Pictures up later!

No comments:

Post a Comment