Friday, October 7, 2011

Day Seven

Day 07
A picture of someone, something that has the biggest impact on you


If You Noticed, I skipped Day 6 Because I didn't have a favorite Super Hero.
Anyways.



A Picture of someone that has made the Biggest Impact on me. I would say This Boy Named Garrett had the Most impact on me. This kid and I dated when I was..Idk, freshman to sophomore summer and then part of sophomore year. I don't know why we broke up I thought we were perfect. He never really told me why and I've just learned to accept this and move on by now. For years I was stuck on it. But He impacted me in the way that I probably wouldn't be how I am today if it wasn't for him. He was the sweetest,kindest, purest of heart person I knew. He taught me that it was okay to be myself and to love myself for who I am and to love others for who they were. He taught me what being in love was, and he also taught me what kind of person I love is. And thanks to Garrett I've discovered that Chris has the Similar qualities I've always looked for. The only thing that sucks Is I think Garrett thinks I'm still obsessed with him or something. XD I'm just very appreciative of him and I wish him the very best.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet. :)
    heh, I skipped day 6 too. Picking a favorite super hero seems lame. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know, Especially if you didn't read many comics as a kid. :p

    ReplyDelete