Wednesday, April 25, 2012

UGH.

Sexsexsexsex. Why is everything always about sex?
I am so fucking tired of it. Like, I don't know what the fuck I am supposed to do. I don't want to have sex so something is wrong with me? I'm the person that needs to figure out what to do? Not of course the person freaking constantly trying to get me to have sex? The more you push the less I'll lean.

I don't know what to do. I feel bad I really do but I honestly, just don't want to have sex. Why can't things be like they used to when people couldn't freely have sex all the time, I'm sure that made it way more enjoyable and appreciating when it did happen.

I'm sorry...I just had to rant a little to someone that wasn't gonna tell me to just suck it up and have sex anyways.

What kind of bullshit is that? I shouldn't have to have sex with someone if I don't want to just to make things better for them.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with you at all! The old cliches are the best - sex and love goes together! Meaningless sex gives something to some people but I'm with you, when they try too hard it puts me off :P

    great blog!
    http://misssarahleediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete