Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Been awhile hu?



Sorry I have not been posting, (not that anyone reads this. ;p) but I've had too much in my head lately and Blogger isn't exactly where I'd like to put it. Let's see, let's see. I've added quite a few poems to my other blog, HERE! If anyone would like to check it out and leave some comments. Winter term has also started and I haven't been doing that great so far. D: I'm only taking two classes! Digital photography and Math 65. It's highly annoying to take a photo class during winter. Every single time I try to go take pictures it's raining! I finally just sucked it up to go take pictures for a project today and when I finally got to the park I realized my camera was dead! How depressing. D: As for math, well, I just suck at math. Pretty self explanatory. :P
Hey! I also dyed my hair pink!
There is pink me in the snow!


That's all there really is to say for now, Just trying to get by day to day. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment